Introduction

I am not a photographer - not even an amateur - just a hobbyist, and I didn't specifically dedicate time to take picture... just as and when. I like taking pictures of any object because every object has its own beautiful side when you see it at certain angle.

This blog will be dedicated to display pictures those I took so far. Don't expect to be wow-ed because nothing special. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it....

So sorry if the watermark in the picture a bit annoying but it is a way to protect my copyright.

If you have any comment, feedback, or advice, please leave it in the guest book at the bottom of this page. Thanks.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Singapore Scenery from Sentosa Island

Object: Singapore Scenery from Sentosa Island
Camera: Olympus Camedia C-750 Ultra Zoom
Year Taken: 2004
Note: These two beautiful Singapore scenery were taken during my visit to Sentosa Island. The first one was taken from the cable car while the second was taken from top of Merlion.


No comments: